On my first day of school in Okinawa was a bit akward. USA is the only country in the world that does not teach diffrent languages. Japanese classes teach English and on base they teach Japanese. On Mondays and Fridays I have P.E.! The teacher is strict. And having 2 days of P.E. is really bad for me. Why you ask? Well because
1. I hate it! Worst thing ever invented.
2. I always get hurt.
3. I can't play, or do anything with a ball.
And finaly,
4. I'm not that good at it.
On Tuesday we have art! My favorite! I was sad at my old school because, they didn't have art. But now I'm happy! We also have a Japanese culture class, but I don't know when that is yet. I also don't know when libary is. We don't have a computer class. Just some computer time, like for taking tests and stuff like that. The libary isn't really in a room. It's just an open area. In the libary they have movies, books on tape, and books that you can check out! And this is all in the school libary! I have big math projects like, taking my big math book home and doing 20 math problems in it. It's caziness! I miss home a whole lot! I already have 2 friends! There names are Kaitlyn and Samoin.
By: Cassaundra Kay Cowley
Math IS craziness!!! I hope you're doing better at it then I ever did. It sounds like you like school, even though they have P.E. (I have a secret, I hated P.E. when I was in elementary school too! But then I loved it in junior high and high school.) We miss you all a lot. You'll have to teach me some Japanese words when I see you next. We love you!!! Love, Kristy
ReplyDeleteSounds like you will be one smart turkey!!
ReplyDeleteOh, by the way, I wasn't good at PE either. I was always the last girl picked for the team.
ReplyDelete