Contributors:

Jessica, Jennifer, Cassie, Jason & Carston Cowley

Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Weather Girl

How's the weather? We get that question a lot, and we like it, because weather in Okinawa is so different from the weather that we're used to in Utah. So, to keep everyone up to date on the weather happenings, Jessica will be our new weather girl. She won't be predicting the weather- who can anyway?- she'll be reporting what the weather has been doing. Every day, she takes a look out our 'weather window', or when we are outside, and determines which die cuts she should put on her chart for that day. She's been doing a very thorough job. Here's this week's report:

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea. Way to go Jennifer at facing your fears. I took a diving class a long time ago and never finished because the last dive was too expensive. I was a bit grateful because I was a bit fearful of diving in the open water. I was fine in the pool, but being out in the ocean seemed too scary. Maybe some day I will try to be brave and go back. I can't wait to see pictures of your dives!!!

    ReplyDelete