Contributors:

Jessica, Jennifer, Cassie, Jason & Carston Cowley

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baseball Player?

Last Sunday, Carston found this water gun-type toy that the girls had left out. He brought it and a ball- not the one in the video, but the same size and a little heavier- and started trying to hit it with the makeshift bat. I questioned Cassie to see if she had shown him to use the toy as a bat, but she said she didn't. I guess he just put two and two together after seeing it on tv. The crazy thing is, we don't watch a lot of baseball, so he put the idea together with very little exposure. Anyway, I told Jason to go get the camera so that I could document his first effort at baseball, and Jason decided to take some video. Check it out:

I love how he bends is legs and gets into it. Looks like he might be a lefty. We played a little longer, and he got a few more hits. Always from the left side, and always facing a little forward. Still, maybe he can be a professional athlete when he grows up and buy us our own island!

No comments:

Post a Comment