
Thursday the weather was beautiful. We decided to take Jason to Araha Beach. The kids and I have been there a few times with playgroups, and it's one of our favorites. This was Jason's first time. The sand is soft, by Okinawa standards, and they rope off a section to keep it safe to play in the sea. In the picture above, you can see a fisherman out on the sand bar.

The view of American Village from Araha Beach.

I was playing around with my camera a little bit.

This is why the kids love this beach so much. They love to play on the pirate ship playground behind the beach.

Carston loves the water. He actually loves going to the beach. Anytime he sees the ocean, he asks to go to the beach. The girls don't like the beach so much.

I took a bunch of pictures of Carston and Jason running up from the water. I love this picture of Jason playing with him.

Cassie has this gathering habit. My dad loves it when she comes to his house, because she walks around gathering anything that has fallen from the neighbors trees on his lawn. Here she's getting Jessica in the act, as well.

Land Ho!

Carston, the land is the other direction.

It was a nice morning at the beach. We ended our day early so we could get Carston a decent nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment