Holy Cow!! I love it!! It is way bigger than I imagined!! It looks so nice. It was fun to see the kids. Jessi's hair has grown sooo much!! I can't believe how much storage you have. I think you have more than me!!:)
That is very interesting Jennifer. It is bigger that I thought ist would be also, but not much room in the bathrooms! It is good to see Jessie and Carston and to hear you again.
Holy Cow!! I love it!! It is way bigger than I imagined!! It looks so nice. It was fun to see the kids. Jessi's hair has grown sooo much!! I can't believe how much storage you have. I think you have more than me!!:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for that tour Jen! It looks like you guys are settling in quite nicely! Miss and love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat is very interesting Jennifer. It is bigger that I thought ist would be also, but not much room in the bathrooms! It is good to see Jessie and Carston and to hear you again.
ReplyDelete