
Teppenyaki is just one of those things here that is really expensive for dinner and half the price for lunch. For that reason, Jason has gone with work a few times, but the kids and I hadn't been, yet. So one day in April, on one of their many early-out days, we picked them up at school and headed for Four Seasons.

Tammy and Natalya came with us, too.

Yummy soup.

Here, teppenyaki is not quite the show that it is at Teppenyaki Restaurant or Benihana in Utah. No, onion volcano or trying to catch the shrimp in your mouth. Maybe that's just a dinner thing. Maybe that's why dinner is twice the price. But, they do cook delicious food right there at your table.

Noodles- yakisobe.


Preparing the chicken. It was really good. I ordered it for Carston, but I had to eat some of it. The steak is cooking there in the corner, too. It was also tasty.

And of course, the shrimp. Mmmmm. Oishii- delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment